Thursday, May 14, 2009

return to Kaithi,eventually.

All return to Kaithi,owing to just discovered it’s far-reaching significance,till the doom’day,if there is ever going to be one.
The triangular area coming between an imaginary triangle formed by drawing of a line from the Rajwari -railway bridge over river Gomti to the east of Doman Deo’s demolished mud-fortress and passing on the south-west of the temple of the first Tirthanker’s(Rishabdeo) temple or perhaps even his birthplace in Chandravati upto the Holy Ganges and joining this imaginary line to the new and the original confluence(at the time of Markandey Rishi) of the Gomti with the Ganges and from there back to the Rajwari rail bridge , is found to be of great significance vis-à-vis the onslaught of the imminent “Pralaya” or the doom’s day of the Bible ,as this is being equated to the Noah’s Arc at the time of the last holocaust by the floods of fury to end the world’s existence ,which as the Bible says ,saved a pair of all the species of the flora and fauna and the humanity of course to start another day and another cycle of the World-order.
So all people belonging to Kaithi return to your home-land and stand-by your home-stead and whatever bit of property is remaining in your name, there build a tenement over it for your ownself and who knows for many of your kith and kin and dear and close relatives and friends over the period .So, all the big shots of Kaithi, becoming multi-millionaires else-where ,come back to Kaithi and I can hardly oodle enough of Harry Belafonte’s –“Come back, Eliza, come back, girl – to solid honchos and prim and proper guys, but I do mean as much as Harry singing for his beloved, who had left for the Americas and had dumped him in the West Indies So don’t dump Kaithi and I have warned you,timely and it is all for your own good.
Please don’t insinuate that I am preaching but not practicing from Navi Mumbai, also away from danger-zone locally. I am here only for a short while, trying to find ways and means to publish your story with it’s imminent historicity. And no sooner I succeed, I will scoot for spending my last year or so as some have predicted or last forty years as others have pacified my hurt of dying so young to spend in the place of my birth in the House of Sees Chand built on Rai Chan Singh’s original premises.
I think I shall build a new abode for myself ,as I am getting so much used to living in brand new houses and leave the glorious and raisond’etre’ of my coming to this world to all the very many co-parceners so very keen about the share but none towards it’s upkeep( which is only my duty ,as the only one to have been born in the new version of the Mansion).It may not be necessary to spell-out the necessity of continued up-keep and maintenance by those desirous of a share in the pie(surely after putting forward their claim’s veracity in everyway),or else I shall continue to do so with whatever diminishing returns at my disposal .However , my above call shall work as magic potion to all and sundry. And I do want my burden of carrying forward my late father’s obligations to be over, before August 2011(seemingly the ominous date so far, although I shall try hard not to let that happen, by keeping good health and so on—and shall beat both Bharat Baba and Ram Sunder baba at the time-count).
So, all of you,once again,I shout out loud and clear to “fly by her side and never let her go.” Come to Kaithi and Come back soon.

Yours Lovingly for ever.
Suresh Pratap Singh, at Mumbai.15th of May,2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment