Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When to start on the Hindi version of "the plebeians"

18.08.09

My dear HN,
You are one of the just four people,to whom I addressed on the ninety-third anniversary of my father’s birth.You are quie right and I had planned likewise,when I told you that I was going to get a wagon-R,after sailing for three months,before settling down in Kaithi,for good.But the Shipping Co. tried to get my services without remunerations,as they sent me on a ship,without handing me a copy of the Contract,playing on my truthful revealations of my future agenda,and they thought this foggy old chap is too hard-up and will join the ship anyway.There is so much corruption in the shipping business,that there was no redressal from the DGShipping ,POMMD,and the Shipping Master,who are placed here to look-after the interest of the seaman and the matter has gone up to the ministry.
Though I have sent my representations,by email , registered and courier mails,I have asked them to let me come and elucidate personally,for which I will be in Delhi,around the 27th and 28th of Aug.We can meet then,whenever you have some time.I will put-up at the New Delhi Railway Station’s Retiring rooms(thanks to Madhav Rao Scindia),as it would be convenient to go to the ministry(1,Sansad Marg),Ansari Street,Darayaganj(for publication of “the plebeians”) and meet Dr. Karan Singhji,for a “Foreword” to my book,which is pending for long.My phone on roaming will be 09935398306.
Hope to see you,with much longing to complete the Hindi version of “the plebeians”,where we will put-down details of each of our families,to our heart’s content,as you have mentioned in your email,howsoever much ,sometimes ,it being a risky affair to my self,letting the cat out of the bag , of the old forbidden past.
With best wishes to yourself and the family.
Sincerely
Suresh Pratap Singh of Kaithi,Katehar
At Navi Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment