Saturday, January 16, 2010

Defence properties under threat of squaters.

13.01.2010
Varanasi

To,
Sri Anand Misra
Joint Secretary(e),Ministry of Defence,GoI.
South Block,New Belhi.

Respected Sri Misraji,
Re. :Regularisations of encroachments on Defence properties ,as a last resort ?

I am enclosing a copy of my e-mail dtd.6.11.09 and as it does not interest you to discuss matters of coastal security with me, in view of my wasted visit to the South Block on the
13th of the last month .I may as well utilize my acquaintance with you through the good offices of the PRSEC,for another good deal to the property of Govt.of India falling under
your charge(I should think).
I am enclosing a scan of the 7th Jan news item in the local paper,of your interest,i.e. about the encroachment by public on 500acres of Jhingura air-strip in distt. Mirzapur of UP.I think the Administration can never have it evicted and the best policy may be to give it back to the original tenants from whom it was acquired for making it into an air strip during the second world war.
The same can be done to the squatters on Rajwari Kaithi’s Kaiser-e-Hind two air-strips on acquired land from thirteen villages in the late thirties of the last century.At least the Govts of India and Uttar Pradesh can save face from being defaulters on their portfolios for saving the public property At the same time I would ,kindly ,request your goodselves to transfer it to the concerned officer, in case it does not fall in your own jurisdiction, and oblige further of intimating me of the same action taken.
Thanking You
Yours Obediently


Suresh Pratap Singh
Tenant and cultivator of vill.Kaithi
Marine Chief Engineer
C/o.Thakur Ram Rup Singhji
Of the IAS & UP Assembly.
At:R.M.House
N16/132 B Vinayaka,Kamachha,
VARANASI-221010
Ph.:0542-2361159
Mob.:o9935398306
E-mail:spsinghesq @rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment